I have fun news for you!!!
I love doing this monthly challenge with my blogger friends, but NOW, you get to join in! Next week I’ll show you my $10 or Less project. But I want to see your Less than $10 project! If you have a blog, you can link up. If you don’t have a blog, just send me your photo and your information and I will post the picture for you. I can’t wait to see what you share!
Now, let’s take a quick look at some of my recent Power Tool Team projects.
- The project can be made from a free item, reclaimed wood, anything as long as less than $10 was spent on it including hardware.
- At least 1 power tool has to be used to build it.
- The $10 Power Tool Project Challenge is open for entries from 10/27 through 11/10 with a linky. Upload a picture of your project. If you need help uploading your project photo, send me an email me and I will upload it for you.
- Submit an old or new project as long as it was under $10 to build.
- Anyone can enter, the more the merrier
- Each participant can enter up to 3 projects.
- Winners must be 18 or older and live in the US.
- The Power Tool Challenge Team will vote on the best project and one winner will be selected. The winner will receive the Ryobi ONE+ 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit with Miter Saw 6 tool package shown above.
- Void where prohibited.
See you next week on October 27 for the $10 or Less Power Tool Challenge!