When I made my faux window, I needed an extra mirror (cause I kept breaking them). This frame held a mirror until I snatched it.
By now you know I have tons of small little pieces of scraps. I cut this little back with my table saw.
I got these vinyl letters on clearance at Meijer. I only got one set. The word I choose to use can only have 1 of each letter. I could have googled it I guess, but I knew which word I wanted to use.
Jamie had given me a quart yellow “oops” paint for Christmas. I sort of dry brushed it on, because I wanted it to look old.
I was lucky that my letters fit perfectly from left to right!
After I applied the letters, I used some watered down yellow and painted over the letters.
This was a very simple and easy project. I am very pleased with the outcome. Someday if it needs to be changed… it can be spray painted, and then the letters removed, exposing yellow letters.
see more picture frame ideas here: