Welcome to another week of Catch as Catch Can! Ya’ll link up such awesome projects it’s so hard to choose what to “catch”. I hope you enjoy these links!
How about a fantastic giveaway to go along with our party?
- You decide what you'd like to have featured in your charm. Keep in mind that there are two sides, so you can send two photos, or one photo, and one phrase, or two phrases... you get to be the creative one at this phase!
- Once you know how you'd like your charm to look, click on Place Your Order on the left. Fill out the order form and then email your pictures, phrase, etc. to me at email@example.com. I will aslo need your mailing address and if you want the pictures to be in color or black/white.
- After I receive your order I will send you an invoice via email. You can pay online or send a check.
- I will begin work creating your charm within four days of receiving payment.
- Once your charm is ready, I will send it to the address you provided.
- The only thing remaining in this process is for you to receive your charm and enjoy wearing it!
Okey dokey! Link up, then go check out Sodderbug.com or Sodderbug FaceBook!
I appreciate you reading my blog in your reader and/or via email.
You can reach me at gail@MyRepurposedLife.net