In no particular order:
1) I love chocolate
2) I still have a Christmas wreath hanging on my mantel. (hey, I’ve been busy)
3) My birthday is 3/3
4) I love to watch old movies on TCM. (mostly on the weekends)
5) I’ll be 55 in just a few weeks.
6) I once did a 40 things list, and I could only think of a few things. One was to lose 10 pounds (nope) Stick to a budget (check) See the Rocky Mountains (check)
7) I’ve lived in the same house for the last 36 years, except for 7 months 7 years ago.
8) My cell phone did an update last week that almost sent me over the edge. All of my information was still there, but all the pages and screens were changed. I had to clear out all the pages and start over from scratch, adding all of my frequent contacts and apps back in.
10) Spring is my favorite time of year!
11) because I love daffodils, tulips, and hyacinths—they are a true sign of Spring.
12) My beverage of choice? Coca Cola
13) I do not like to dance in public, but you can see me shake my bootie in the kitchen as I listen to
14) my favorite music. Country legends. I have always love country music, and these days I seem addicted to the classics of old!
15) I graduated high school, but I never went to college. It’s something I never wanted to do and have never regretted it . . . .
16) however, ever since jamie was a small child, we always said “when jamie goes to college” never IF
17) Jamie can tell you that I am obsessed with the weather forecast and the PRICE of gas!
18) I love to play cards and games with my friends that I fondly refer to as “the sisters”.
19) I love my family, my immediate family and all my extended family—cousins and aunts!
20) I do not like to read books. In a recent interview I was asked what was the best (last) book I read. I totally ignored the question. THE last book I remember reading? The Bridges of Madison County—in one session laying on the couch bawling my eyes out. I guess it scarred me for life.
21) I do not drink alcohol. Not because I’m against it, I just don’t like the way it tastes.
22) My sister and I were raised by a very poor single mother. We lived with our Nana & Grandad for many years. I blame that lifestyle for my pickiness in eating. We never ate out, therefore . . . are you ready for this?
23) I don’t like pizza.
24) I fondly remember sunning myself in my 20’s, learning to appreciate nature and my love of watching birds.
25) I’ve always thought that someday I’d be rich.
Well, there ya have it! A bunch of random stuff, more than you probably ever wanted/needed to know about me. It was not near as hard to think of 25 random things as I thought it would be.
25 things linky party @ Perfectly Imperfect
I appreciate you reading my blog in your reader and/or via email.
You can reach me at gail@MyRepurposedLife.net