- find or buy a plate, dessert plate.
- find or buy a lamp base.
- spray paint base the color that you want.
- attach base to the plate with a long screw (if there is a hole in the plate) or attach it buy using glue with some E6000 type glue. (if there is no hole in the plate).
- attach handle with the long screw or with the E6oo glue. (if you have a handle)
- let it dry for several hours if you have used glue.
- plate is ready to be used.
- *you can use what you have on hand; or find at thrift store, or garage sale or $$ store. mix it up to fit your taste & style. you can use candlesticks for the base also. i happened to have found the dessert plate with handle for $1.50 at my local thrift store. the base was a gift from my sister. all i had to buy was the longer screw from the hardware store. the inspiration or my dessert stand plate was from SHABBYFUFU’s blog.
Click HERE to search for Repurposed Furniture Projects