Safe Wood Shop
Safe Wood Shop is a podcast reminding you to be safe, and take the proper safety precautions. If you have other suggestions and ideas, please leave a comment below.
- Read directions and familiarize yourself with the operations of your tools
- Wear proper clothing
- Use proper safety precautions for your eyes, ears, and lungs. Refrain from using gloves around moving blades
- Keep your eye on your project, don’t let yourself become distracted
- Use a clamp to secure your project
- Keep your balance – don’t over reach
- Remove batteries or unplug power tools when servicing, changing blades, etc.
- Do not remove the manufacturer’s safety equipment
- Never use power tools if you are tired, sick, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Are you using the tool the way you would teach a loved one to use it?
FOLLOW DIY WITH MRL ON FACEBOOK AND LISTEN TO ANY EPISODE ANYTIME.
CALL THE HELP LINE 844 HELP MRL (844 435 7675)
CLICK THE LITTLE PURPLE QUESTION BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE MENU
Gail Wilson is the author and mastermind behind My Repurposed Life. She is obsessed with finding potential in unexpected places and believes that with a little hard work and imagination, any old thing can be made useful again, including herself!
Gail reinvented herself during a midlife crisis and has found purpose again. She hopes you will find new ideas for old things and pick up a few tools along the way.