Safe Wood Shop
Safe Wood Shop is a podcast reminding you to be safe, and take the proper safety precautions. If you have other suggestions and ideas, please leave a comment below.
- Read directions and familiarize yourself with the operations of your tools
- Wear proper clothing
- Use proper safety precautions for your eyes, ears, and lungs. Refrain from using gloves around moving blades
- Keep your eye on your project, don’t let yourself become distracted
- Use a clamp to secure your project
- Keep your balance – don’t over reach
- Remove batteries or unplug power tools when servicing, changing blades, etc.
- Do not remove the manufacturer’s safety equipment
- Never use power tools if you are tired, sick, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Are you using the tool the way you would teach a loved one to use it?