Hey, it’s Mindi again, from MyLove2Create. I have been contributing for Gail for quite a while now and I just wanted to thank you for your support! I really appreciate you letting me share with you and I love all your wonderful comments, you are the best!! So Thanks a bunch, it means a lot to me. 🙂
I am excited to share my DIY Octagon Mirror today!
- a simple glass cutter (I got mine at Home depot for a project I haven’t done yet, ha ha, so I was glad I had it on hand, I think it was less than $5)
- some oil (I used vegetable oil, that is what is in the yellow bowl, it helps to get a good score)
- some type of ruler or straight edge to run your glass cutter against
- a piece of glass or a mirror
- safety goggles and gloves
- a few good how to cut glass youtube videos 🙂