This is where we left off on the other post.
I sanded back some of the turquoise, but after getting a lot of feedback I decided to paint over the stencil.
I went with damask pillows instead of a damask stencil.
After hauling the bench up from the basement I can see that it needs some touchups.
I’m going to break out the paint sprayer today and apply some more paint.
After that, I am calling this bench d.o.n.e. You can see the original tutorials in these posts:
Jenny Lind Bed Bench
Update on Jenny Lind Bench
Jenny Lind Bed Bench Pt 2.
By the way, the pillows are some pillows I already had. I made new (envelope) covers for them using this video on YouTube.
I also worked on the “project fail”. I’m liking it a lot better, but it needs to be painted today too.