One day a tree fell on my house and fence. I salvaged the old fence and it started a love of perfectly weathered gray wood for all kinds of reclaimed fence projects. It's not as great as barn wood, but it's easier and cheaper to come by.
Skyline Artwork (Louisville KY)
Catch as Catch Can Feature from Fresh Cut Flours Clock made from Fencing
Reclaimed Fence as Wedding Signs
How to make Plant Koozies out of reclaimed fence--hide those old pots!
I love using reclaimed fence to make cool projects!
See More Great Repurposed & Upcycled Ideas Here
- 50 Headboard Bench Ideas
- 25 Repurposed Drawer Ideas
- DIY Planter Ideas for All Skill Levels
- Pet Projects, DIY for Your Fur Babies
- Projects For Children | Repurposed Beds & Cribs
- Kids Organization Ideas Using Repurposed Furniture
- Picture Frame Ideas For Home Decor & More
- Repurposed Furniture Old Dresser Ideas
- Project Ideas for Old Chairs
- 65 Chalkboard Ideas
- Window Projects
- Upcycled Projects & Home Reno Ideas
- Repurposed Table Ideas
- How to Glaze Painted Furniture
- DIY Tray Ideas
- Repurposed Lamps, Chandeliers & More
- 35+ Cabinet Door Project Ideas
- Hall Tree Project Ideas
Gail Wilson is the author and mastermind behind My Repurposed Life. She is obsessed with finding potential in unexpected places and believes that with a little hard work and imagination, any old thing can be made useful again, including herself!
Gail reinvented herself during a midlife crisis and has found purpose again. She hopes you will find new ideas for old things and pick up a few tools along the way.