My friends have been busy making fun spring themed wood projects for our monthly power tool challenge. I think you’re going to love all of these projects, and many are going to end up on your to do list. I hope you will check out these projects and see that we are here to help you feel secure enough to pick up power tools and do some DIY. All the wood projects below are complete tutorials to help you make something fun and useful this weekend.
Outdoor relaxing includes adirondack chairs and a drop cloth hammock you can make yourself!
Just the Woods -DIY Aiderondack Chairs
This very fun and easy spring themed wood project will have you taking it easy all the way into summer! Make your own Drop Cloth Hammock with the step by step instructions.
4x4 post projects
Whether it's a new 4x4 post or reclaimed lumber, these projects are quick and easy to make. Add a little paint or stain to suit your style and you'll be finished in no time!
Domestically Speaking - Solar Address Post
Easy DIY Hose Hanger Post
Planters, Stands and More
From easy succulent planters or herb planters to plant holders and stands, these spring themed wood projects include something for everyone.
My Repurposed Life Succulent Planters using Rotten Tree Trunks
The Kim Six Fix - Kitchen Herb Garden
My Repurposed Life Reclaimed Wood Potting Bench
H2oBungalow - DIY Mid Century Modern Plant Stand
My Repurposed Life - Reclaimed Stair Stringer Tiered Plant Stand
Spring Themed Wood Projects | Candle Ideas
Romantic candle ideas for outdoor lighting using reclaimed wood is a great inexpensive way to set the mood.
Candle Sconce Using Jelly Jars
The DIY Village - DIY Barnwood Lantern
Outdoor Wood Decor
Whimsical and colorful wooden floor to decorate your home or patio.
Create and Babble - How to Make Easy Wooden Flowers
Which of the spring themed wood projects made it on your to-do list?
See More Great Collections Below
- 50 Headboard Bench Ideas
- 25 Repurposed Drawer Ideas
- DIY Planter Ideas for All Skill Levels
- Pet Projects, DIY for Your Fur Babies
- Projects For Children | Repurposed Beds & Cribs
- Kids Organization Ideas Using Repurposed Furniture
- Picture Frame Ideas For Home Decor & More
- Repurposed Furniture Old Dresser Ideas
- Project Ideas for Old Chairs
- 65 Chalkboard Ideas
- Window Projects
- Upcycled Projects & Home Reno Ideas
- Repurposed Table Ideas
- DIY Tray Ideas
- Repurposed Lamps, Chandeliers & More
- Reclaimed Fence Projects
- 35+ Cabinet Door Project Ideas
- Repurposed Sewing Machine Cabinet Ideas
- Repurposed Glass Ideas | Plates, Bottles, Jar
- Fall Decor Ideas | Thrifty Finds
- Old Beds | New Signs
- Rustic Fall Project Ideas
- How To Glaze Painted Furniture
- Hall Tree Project Ideas
Hi, there! I’m Gail, the author and mastermind behind My Repurposed Life. I’m obsessed with finding potential in unexpected places and believe that with a little hard work and imagination, any old thing can be made useful again—myself included! I hope you’ll enjoy the journey and pick up a few tools along the way… literally!